X-rays protection plasterboard with no lead
XRoc Plasterboards should be used in buildings requiring X-rays protection such as: hospitals, dental clinics, clinics, veterinary surgeries.
XRoc Palsterboards are made using barium sulphate. Barium sulphate is a naturally occurring inactive mineral that can absorb and neutralize X-rays. Its density is high, so it is able to provide protection against a certain level of X-rays in minimum thickness. You should also use the same mineral for patients who want to improve X-ray diagnostics, and therefore is a very safe substance. The Xroc system is 100% lead-free.
- Qualified radiation protection system
- High sound insulation (Rw 57 dB)
- Good impact resistance
- Smaller weight than lead-plastered gypsum boards
- Easy to cut, easy to install
- Stable price
- High fire resistance (EI 120 minutes)
- Fire protection class A2
- Excellent surface for smoothing, painting and wallpapering
- 100% recyclable
Dit product is beschikbaar in:
Voor dit product of systeem zijn gratis bestanden en BIM-objecten te downloaden:
-X-Roc Safety Data Sheet_ENG