Light weight adhesive for EPS, graphite EPS and mesh embedement
webertherm ultra is an ETICS adhesive that contains light weight aggregates, and its consumption is reduced to up to 30% compared to other, conventional adhesives. Made of cement and calcium carbonate, enriched with light aggregates.
• 17kg = 25kg
• up to 30% reduced consumption• enriched with light aggregates
• characterized by high adhesion strength• extremely light workability
• together with the weber.therm mesh, a high performance reinforcing layer is achieved
• part of the webertherm ultra facade systemScope of use
• Excellent bonding strength, for all types of EPS and graphite EPS in the webertherm ultra thermal insulation system.
• It is also suitable for mesh embedement in thermal insulation systems.
Reaction to fire Class F
Water absorption 0,105 kg/(m2*min1/2)
Vapor permeability (µ) ≤15
Adhesion strength CS II
Adhesion after weathering cycles ≥ 0,5MPa
Dit product is beschikbaar in:
Voor dit product of systeem zijn gratis bestanden en BIM-objecten te downloaden: