webertec D-max 2K
2 component flexible waterproofing
webertec D-max 2K is waterproof, damp-proofing and vapor-permable two component polymer modified cementitious elastic mase. It consists of liquid polymer and powder, reinforced with additives , cement base.
• internal and external waterproofing
• protection of concrete substrates, bricks and blocks moisture
• simple preparation and application
• rapidly adheres to the substrate
• provides a resilient, protected from water
Scope of use
• It is used for internal and external waterproofing and protection of concrete substrates, cement mortar, bricks and blocks from moisture.
• webertec D-max 2K is the basis for the safe installation of tiles in areas affected by water such as balconies, toilets and kitchens, swimming pools.
• Can be used as a solid, breathable waterproofing for the basement walls.
Terms of application
• webertec D-max 2K is necessary to apply to the entire surface using a brush or trowel in a minimum of 2 layers.
• Applying each of the next layer should be perpendicular to the previous one.
• For best results should be applied 2 to 3 layers, so that the total thickness of at least 2mm or 3mm in bathrooms on the outside surfaces.
• Second or third layer should be applied when the previous layer in already not possible to damage
• webertec D-max 2K is not a final coating therefore it is necessary to apply the appropriate protective layer
Early tensile adhesion strength ≥ 1,0 MPa
Tensile adhesion strength after water immersion ≥ 1,0 MPa
Tensile adhesion strength after heat ageing ≥ 0,5 MPa
Tensile adhesion strength after freeze-thaw cyckes ≥ 0,5 MPa
Dit product is beschikbaar in:
Voor dit product of systeem zijn gratis bestanden en BIM-objecten te downloaden: