Rigidur E20 & E25
Dry flooring plasterboard
The Rigidur plasterboards have a gypsub base enriched with perlite and mineral additives. The dry floor element is made by gluing two Rigidur plasterboards. It is brown, non-combustible building material, fire protection class A2. Rigidur dry floor elements can be made of very hard and solid flooring. Ideal base for dry floors in roofs. It can be used in old and new buildings. Rigidur dry floor can be customized with simple dry construction tools.
Advantages of the Rigidur E20 and E25 dry floor:
- the dry floor element is made of Rigidur H gypsum board, which has excellent load capacity and surface hardness,
- a rugged substrate under the various floor coverings,
- cutting easy, easy to clamp and screw,
- the mechanical strength of the surface is excellent,
- long life, durability,
- small thickness (20 or 25 mm),
- small mass (24-30 kg / m2),
- without the introduction of water, by bonding and screwing,
- can be placed quickly because of the relatively large battery sizes,
- not combustible.
The use of Rigidur flooring:
- as a floating floor, which means that the load-bearing slab and the dry floor are not directly in contact with each other, there is a flexible separating layer between the two, so the strings of the lower layer (depending on the separating layer) are not transmitted only slightly or completely.
- floating floor in the roof of residential buildings
- floor of offices in halls
- floors with trapezoidal ceilings
- wood flooring with wooden beams
Categoria di prodotto: