webercol flex plus
Flexible grey tile adhesive with increased binding power, C2ET S2
webercol flex plus is a highly flexible and powerful C2ET S2 classification, gray, fine granulation and strong strength, made of cement, high quality dunava rub and additives, enriched with polymers.
webercol flex plus is a tile adhesive with exceptional technical characteristics, suitable for a wide range of uses, including application underneath the floor beneath the tiles of permanently polluted water (pools, tanks, etc.). Very easy to apply.
• for all interior and exterior work required
• for large static and thermal loads
• for all types of tiles• exceptional flexibility
• increased bindability
Scope of use
• webercol flex plus is used for bonding all types of tiles to all cement substrates,
• for bonding on critical substrates (wood, glass, metal, other low absorbent and non-absorbent substrates)
• for underfloor heating for all substrates with high static and dynamic loads.
• It is also possible to apply it to organic substrates and lime under the conditions that these substrates are bearable
Reaction to fire Class E
Initial tensile adhesion strength ≥2.5 "CF-A" MPa
Early tensile adhesion strength ≥0.7 MPa
Tensile adhesion strength
Categoria di prodotto:
Regioni del mercato
Questo prodotto è disponibile in:
Free files and BIM objects are available to download for this product or system :