Decorative dispersive plaster with progressive self-cleaning effect
webertene ExtraClean is a decorative wet render with a progressive self-cleaning effect.
It combines all positive properties of silicone and silicate particles to provide a clean and long living façade.
webertene ExtraClean extends the façade's life considerably and reduces costs for its maintenance. Thanks to the very small percentage of organic matter in the façade, an electrostatic charge is created on the surface, so that dust from the atmosphere does not adhere to the façade. The result is hydrophobic and at the same time vapor peremeable façade. As a result, the minimum amount of water remains on the surface of the facade and thus decreases considerably the possibility for development of microorganisms.
• self-cleaning finishing decorative wet render
• naturally resistant to microorganisms
• minimizes costs future maintenance
• extremely vaporous
• part of weber.therm ultra facade system
Scope of use
• webertene extraclean is used as a finishing layer for outdoor use, decoration and protection of walls with thermal insulation characteristics. It is suitable for use in thermo-insulation systems with EPS, graphite styrofoam and styrofoam.
• It is used in the construction of new buildings, as well as in the reconstruction, modernization and renovation of old facades.
• Suitable for use inside and outside.
• It can be used in places with high and aggressive air pollution that burdens the facade
Ce produit est disponible en:
Les documents et fichiers BIM suivants sont proposés gratuitement au téléchargement pour ce produit ou système :
-TDS webertene extraclean_ENG
-DoP webertene extraclean_ENG