Primer for reliable bonding of tile adhesive or floor levelling compounds
weber.prim 813 is one component fast-drying coating with excellent adhesive capability on problematic absorbent and non-absorbent interior and exterior surfaces.
Area of application
• Glazed ceramic tiles in interior and exterior, remaining of tile adhesive, dispersions and other solid interior surfaces.
• Substrates exposed to high temperatures and dry surfaces (gypsum boards, concrete, wood surface, etc.) can be covered in combination with flooring mixtures.
• It can be applied for lime-cement, gypsum surfaces and gas-concrete elementsLimits of application• Product cannot be successfully applied to metal and metal products
• Product cannot be applied as final layer
• Product should be kept out of direct sunlight during application and drying
• Number of layer: 1-2
• Mixing ratio: 1:3 with water (for absorbent surfaces) or undiluted (for non-absorbent surfaces)
• Drying time: 2-3hours
• Density: approx. 1,05 kg/l
• Consumption: 30-120 g/m² depending on surface absorption.
This product is available in:
Free files and BIM objects are available to download for this product or system :