BIM Download Center
To continue your navigation and download later
Download now free files and BIM objects available for this product or system
Primer for reliable bonding of tile adhesive or floor levelling compounds
weber.prim 813 is one component fast-drying coating with excellent adhesive capability on problematic absorbent and non-absorbent interior and exterior surfaces.
Area of application
• Glazed ceramic tiles in interior and exterior, remaining of tile adhesive, dispersions and other solid interior surfaces.
• Substrates exposed to high temperatures and dry surfaces (gypsum boards, concrete, wood surface, etc.) can be covered in combination with flooring mixtures.
• It can be applied for lime-cement, gypsum surfaces and gas-concrete elementsLimits of application• Product cannot be successfully applied to metal and metal products
• Product cannot be applied as final layer
• Product should be kept out of direct sunlight during application and drying
• Number of layer: 1-2
• Mixing ratio: 1:3 with water (for absorbent surfaces) or undiluted (for non-absorbent surfaces)
• Drying time: 2-3hours
• Density: approx. 1,05 kg/l
• Consumption: 30-120 g/m² depending on surface absorption.
This product is available in:
Free files and BIM objects are available to download for this product or system :