webercol flex tixogel
Innovative flexible adhesive - tixogel technology
webercol flex tixogel is an innovative flexible gray adhesive, C2TE S1 classification, creamy structure, reinforced bonding strength, made with special tixogel technology of the latest generation. Thanks to the selected aggregates, a mixture of organic additives and binders, a glue is created in the form of a gel, which creates an ideal and long-term connection with each type of substrate and the tile to which it is applied.
• a flexible adhesive for ideal bonding of surfaces and tiles
• resistant to high traffic and load• enhanced with tixogel technology
• without sliding the tiles• for internal and external use
• extremely creamy structure• ideal for renovating buildings
Area of application
It is used for more demanding interior and exterior works, in situations where ideal (100%) bond between the surface and the tile is necessary. webercol flex tixogel is suitable for:
• for tiling tiles exposed to heavy load (heavy objects, machines, large traffic ...)
• for gluing all types of tiles - ceramic tiles, tiles of natural stone, glass ceramic tiles, teracotta, gres ...
• for tiling the tiles,
• for gluing tiles on all substrates - mineral, concrete, bricks, lime-cement ...
• for absorbing and non-absorbing tiles, to renovate buildings
• Due to the tixogel technology, it is extremely easy to apply to any substrate.
This product is available in:
Free files and BIM objects are available to download for this product or system :