BIM Download Center
To continue your navigation and download later
Download now free files and BIM objects available for this product or system
Flexible 1 component waterproofing
webertec D-flex is a one component flexible waterproof solution resistant to frost and sulfate. The product does not get old and is suitable for indoor and outdoor waterproofing in areas covered with ceramics (in classes moisture A0, NA, A and B).
• internal and external hydro insulation
• hydraulic adhesion to the substrate under the influence of moisture
• contains agents to prevent cracks
Scope of use
• It is suitable to use in bathrooms, showers and bathtubs, balconies, swimming pools, reservoirs, concrete pipes, as well as areas in constant contact with water
• webertec D-flex is perfectly applied to almost all substrates (concrete, cement mortar, stone, ceramics, brick, wood, under floor heating) and provides secure protection against the trespassing of water.
Terms of application
webertec D-flex is applied in at least 2 layers (for areas under pressure and water reservoirs at least 3 layers) using trowel or brush so that the surface is completely covered (sealed). One layer thickness should not exceed 1mm.
Early tensile adhesion strength ≥ 0,5 MPa
Tensile adhesion strength after water immersion ≥ 0,5 MPa
Tensile adhesion strength after heat ageing ≥ 0,5 MPa
Tensile adhesion strength after freeze-thaw cyckes ≥ 0,5 MPa
This product is available in:
Free files and BIM objects are available to download for this product or system :