BIM Download Center
To continue your navigation and download later
Download now free files and BIM objects available for this product or system
webercol flex plus
Flexible grey tile adhesive with increased binding power, C2ET S2
webercol flex plus is a highly flexible and powerful C2ET S2 classification, gray, fine granulation and strong strength, made of cement, high quality dunava rub and additives, enriched with polymers.
webercol flex plus is a tile adhesive with exceptional technical characteristics, suitable for a wide range of uses, including application underneath the floor beneath the tiles of permanently polluted water (pools, tanks, etc.). Very easy to apply.
• for all interior and exterior work required
• for large static and thermal loads
• for all types of tiles• exceptional flexibility
• increased bindability
Scope of use
• webercol flex plus is used for bonding all types of tiles to all cement substrates,
• for bonding on critical substrates (wood, glass, metal, other low absorbent and non-absorbent substrates)
• for underfloor heating for all substrates with high static and dynamic loads.
• It is also possible to apply it to organic substrates and lime under the conditions that these substrates are bearable
Reaction to fire Class E
Initial tensile adhesion strength ≥2.5 "CF-A" MPa
Early tensile adhesion strength ≥0.7 MPa
Tensile adhesion strength
This product is available in:
Free files and BIM objects are available to download for this product or system :