BIM Download Center
To continue your navigation and download later
Download now free files and BIM objects available for this product or system
Flexible adhesive - C2ET S1 classification
webercol flex is a flexible gray adhesive, fine granulation, and increased bond strength and flexibility. It is made of cement and high quality Danube sand, enriched polymers.
webercol flex is a tile adhesive with a wide spectrum of application and very small limitations, very easy to prepare and apply.
• for interior and exterior work
• for medium and large dimmer pads
• enriched with polymer to enhance bonding to less absorbent substrates
Scope of use
• webercol flex is used for tiling ceramic tiles, stoneware tiles and natural stone tiles
• on all cement substrates, plaster, plasterboards, plaster blocks,
• for laying on terraces and balconies,
• for more demanding indoor and outdoor works (including floorboards heating).
Reaction to fire Class E EN12004:2007 A1:2012
Early tensile adhesion strength ≥ 1,0 MPa EN12004:2007 A1:2012
Tensile adhesion strength after water immersion ≥ 1,0 MPa EN12004:2007 A1:2012
Tensile adhesion strength after heat ageing ≥ 1,0 MPa EN12004:2007 A1:2012
Tensile adhesion strength after freeze-thaw cyckes ≥ 1,0 MPa EN12004:2007 A1:2012
This product is available in:
Free files and BIM objects are available to download for this product or system :