BIM Download Center
To continue your navigation and download later
Download now free files and BIM objects available for this product or system
Revolutionary dispersive plaster
The revolutionary webertene aquabalance is a dispersive wet render, in which is developed a physical process of capillary absorption. The process is functional from the first day throughout the whole lifespan of the facade, it allowes a high control of surface moisture and speeds up the drying of the final coating.
After raining, moisture, which is a natural habitat of algae and mold, evaporates quickly preventing the formation of the microorganisms.
• With webertene aquabalance, Saint-Gobain Weber has developed for the first time ever, a decorative wet render that regulates moisture instead of just preventing it
• Until then, researching in the area of finishing plasters was to a great extent focused on hydrophobic coatings, i.e. coatings that repell water. They improve fast drying of water drops which remain in plaster dents, These wet parts create an ideally nutrient substrate in which algae, molds and fungi develop
• Resistant to temperatures up to – 40°C
Scope of use
• webertene aquabalance is used as a final coating for external use, for the decoration and protection of walls with thermal insulation properties
• It can be used in thermal insulation systems with styrofoam and mineral wool
This product is available in:
Free files and BIM objects are available to download for this product or system :
-TDS webertene aquabalance ENG
-DoP webertene aquabalance ENG