BIM Download Center
To continue your navigation and download later
Download now free files and BIM objects available for this product or system
Acrylic dispersive plaster
webertene akrilputz is an acrylic dispersion façade plaster, water-repellent, light-resistant and with an approximate vapor permeability of 41.5μ.
• acrylic finishing decorative thin layer mortar
• more expressive structure
• light-proof and water-repellent mortar
• unlimited number of colors
• part of the weber.therm basic thermal insulation system
• 10 years warranty in the system!
Scope of use
• webertene akrilputz is the final layer for outdoor use, decoration and protection of walls, with thermal insulation properties,
• it can also be used for indoor use.
• Suitable for all types of mortars and concrete.
• It is not recommended to apply it to organic substrates, as well as to old and insufficient substrates.
This product is available in:
Free files and BIM objects are available to download for this product or system :
-TDS webertene akrilputz_ENG
-DoP webertene akrilputz_ENG