Acrylic dispersive plaster
webertene akrilputz is an acrylic dispersion façade plaster, water-repellent, light-resistant and with an approximate vapor permeability of 41.5μ.
• acrylic finishing decorative thin layer mortar
• more expressive structure
• light-proof and water-repellent mortar
• unlimited number of colors
• part of the weber.therm basic thermal insulation system
• 10 years warranty in the system!
Scope of use
• webertene akrilputz is the final layer for outdoor use, decoration and protection of walls, with thermal insulation properties,
• it can also be used for indoor use.
• Suitable for all types of mortars and concrete.
• It is not recommended to apply it to organic substrates, as well as to old and insufficient substrates.
This product is available in:
Free files and BIM objects are available to download for this product or system :
-TDS webertene akrilputz_ENG
-DoP webertene akrilputz_ENG